The Coordinating Committee is established pursuant to the Central Valley Flood Protection Board’s Resolution 2017-10 Resolved numbers 18, 21-25 and is consistent with Water Code §§ 9620 thru 9625.
Coordinating Committee Charter adopted on October 13, 2017
Objective and Scope. The objective of the Coordinating Committee is to provide a forum to work with DWR, the USACE, and key stakeholders and will establish processes for such coordination to work towards implementation following the guidance set forth in section 4.5 of the CVFPP (Resolved Item 18, Board Resolution 2017-10)
The Coordinating Committee is to carry out this objective and scope through two related activities. The first activity will consist of briefings and discussions on flood control and related environmental issues within the Board’s area of jurisdiction in the Central Valley and how those issues are being characterized, studied, planned, designed, financed, and implemented. These briefings and discussions will be publicly noticed and open to stakeholders and the public. These briefings and discussions will normally be held on a monthly basis. the public. These briefings and discussions will normally be held on a monthly basis. A steering committee, consisting of the Board, DWR, and designated stakeholders, will be responsible for administrative duties, including the determination of Coordinating Committee meeting agendas.
Under the second activity, the Coordinating Committee will create subcommittees to make recommendations back to the Coordinating Committee on specific issues related to implementation of the CVFPP.
This webpage will provide meeting agendas, presentations, and materials for meetings scheduled after the adoption of the 2017 CVFPP Update.
- May 23, 2018
- April 25, 2018
- Corps’ Policy Guidance Technical Memo on Reconstruction Criteria for reconstruction study document
- The Need for Regional Mass Evacuation Planning – Perspective from Office of Emergency Services (OES) Managers presentation
- Just in Time Training Program: Emergency Levee Worker Course presentation
- March 28, 2018
- February 28, 2018
- Inspection Requirements as Related to the Operation and Maintenance Manual and the Code of Federal Regulations presentation
- State Maintained Areas & Maintenance Areas presentation
- Levee Maintaining Agencies presentation
- Levee District No. 1 of Sutter County Proposed Budget presentation
- Sutter Basin System-wide Improvement Framework (SWIF) Status presentation
- January 24, 2018
Coordinating Committee meetings are held on the the 4th Wednesday of the month from 9am to 12pm. To receive meeting invites please contact: