Upcoming Meetings – Prior Meetings – Minutes
- October 26, 2018– Regular business meeting begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Sutter County Hall of Records, 466 Second Street, Yuba City, CA 95991
- November 16, 2018 – Regular business meeting begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Sacramento City Hall Council Chamber
- December 6, 2018 – Executive Committee Meeting, 1:30 p.m. at 3310 El Camino Ave, Suite 170, Room 112, Sacramento
- December 7, 2018 – Board Workshop, location: TBD
- December 14, 2018– Regular business meeting begins at 9:00 a.m. at the Sacramento City Hall Council Chamber
For archived board meeting information since 2004, please call us at (916) 574-0609, or e-mail us at: CVFPBQuestions@water.ca.gov
If you plan on speaking at the next Central Valley Flood Protection Board meeting under Public Comments, please do the following:
There are sign-in sheets and speaker cards available on the table that sits at the entrance to the Council Chambers. Sign the attendance sheet and fill out a speaker card; present the speaker slip to a member of the Central Valley Flood Protection Board staff sitting to the right of the dais. Speakers will be heard in the order the cards are received. Speakers before the Board will be limited to 5 minutes of presentation time.
If you are providing materials for the Board to look at, bring 20 copies, and hand those to the Staff Assistant for distribution to Board Members, Board staff, the Court Reporter, and for the Central Valley Flood Protection Board files.
MATERIAL POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE: Please note that the material on this website is provided as a courtesy to the public and may not include all documents distributed to the Central Valley Flood Protection Board pertaining to a particular agenda item. The complete packet of material prepared by Central Valley Flood Protection Board staff for each agenda item will be available for public inspection at the meeting, and any material prepared by other persons and presented to the Board will be available after the meeting.