- This event has passed.
July 2017 Board Meeting
July 28, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
This is the regularly scheduled business meeting of the Central Valley Flood Protection Board for the month of July.
- July 28th, 2017 CVFPB Regular Business Meeting
AGENDA ITEM SUPPORTING MATERIAL
- Item 5A – Permit No. 19160 Department of Water Resources (Mike Thao, Operations Branch, Board Staff)
- Item 7A – Monthly Report of the Department of Water Resources (Eric Koch, Division Chief, Division of Flood Management, Department of Water Resources)
- Item 10B – Update on the activities of the Operations Branch
- Item 10C – Update on the activities of the Plan Implementation and Compliance Branch
- Item 10D – Update on the activities of the Environmental Services and Land Management Branch
- Item 5A – Permit No. 19160 – Fremont Weir Adult Fish Passage Modification Project, Draft Initial Study, Environmental Assessment, Finding of No Significant Impact
POWERPOINTS & PRESENTATIONS
- Will be uploaded after the meeting.