This one-and-a-half day virtual conference will feature high-quality keynote presentations along with statewide issue forums and other diverse programs discussing the latest developments and insights on the most important issues affecting the water industry.
- California Lt. Governor Eleni Kounalakis
- Secretary Wade Crowfoot, California Natural Resources Agency
- Commissioner Brenda Burman, U.S. Bureau of Reclamation
- Director Karla Nemeth, California Department of Water Resources
- Joaquin Esquivel, Chair, State Water Resources Control Board
Statewide Issue Forums:
- Resilience in the Delta
- Safe Drinking Water for All Californians
- COVID-19: Financial and Policy Impacts on Public Water Agencies
- Infrastructure Funding
- Water Policy Collaboration: Lessons Learned (more).