PUBLIC HOURS AND MEETINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
In light of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to reach out and provide an update on our public hours and 2021 meeting schedule.
The Central Valley Flood Protection Board is closely monitoring the continued COVID-19 developments, which have created uncertainty for us all. Just like every organization, we are unsure how this will play out, for how long, and how it will affect our upcoming meetings.
In order to protect our employees and the public while still providing essential services, as of February 1, 2021 we are taking the following steps:
- Public Counter Hours are currently limited until further notice, but the Board remains open for business. Administrative staff will be in the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We ask that members of the public please be sure to coordinate with our staff to deliver any physical applications they have on these days. We can be contacted by phone or email as noted below.
- The April 23, 2021 Board meeting will go on as scheduled, however, the public is requested to attend remotely. For further details check our April 23rd event page. Instructions on how to join the Meeting are below. (April 23, 2021 CVFPB Meeting Agenda)
- Past recordings can be viewed on the CVFPB YouTube Channel
- Background for agenda items is available electronically. Please email the Clerk at Ryan.Jones@CVFlood.ca.gov to request an electronic copy of any agenda item.
JOIN LIVE ONLINE WEBEX CVFPB MEETING (click link)
CVFPB Meeting Room
https://cadwr.webex.com/meet/CVFPB | 1328038260
Join by video system
Dial CVFPB@cadwr.webex.com and enter your host PIN .
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
1-844-517-1271 US Toll Free
Access code: 132 803 8260
- We will continue to host our Board meetings, workshops, committee meetings and other programs through WebEx on an event-by-event basis to ensure the safety and health of our stakeholders, attendees and staff. Please check our website for periodic updates; we will be updating events as we confirm next steps around postponement or cancellation based on public health guidelines.
- Office hours are limited as most of our staff is working remotely to do our part to stem the virus’ progression. Thus, emailing us rather than calling our office with your questions is the best way to reach us. If you are currently working with a staff member on an item, please continue to contact that staff member. If you need general information, please contact the general mailbox at Questions@CVFlood.ca.gov.
- We will be prioritizing permits based upon health and safety factors, including the availability of staff and partners, and application processing times may be extended during this period. Please bear with us as we work through this new system.
We appreciate your understanding during this situation.
We’re all in this together! Stay healthy and we’ll keep in touch with updates as we have them.