Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

August 2018 Regular Business Meeting

August 24 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

This is the scheduled regular business meeting of the Board for the month of August.

WEBCAST Part 1 (Items 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7A)
WEBCAST Part 2 (Items 7B, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

AGENDA

AGENDA ITEM SUPPORTING MATERIAL

  • Item 5 – Consent Items (Action Item)
    • Item 5A – Reclamation District 3 Levee Improvement Project Along Steamboat Slough (Deb Biswas,
      Operations Branch, Board Staff)
    • Item 5B – Permit No. 19312 Black Rascal Creek Bridge (Sungho Lee, Operations Branch, Board Staff)
    • Item 5C – Permit No. 19032 Raley’s Boat Dock Replacement (Gary Lemon, Operations Branch, Board Staff)
  • Item 7 – U.S. Army Corps Of Engineers Items
    • Item 7A – Supplemental Appropriations in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 (Alicia Kirchner, Acting Deputy
      District Engineer for Project Management, USACE Sacramento District)
    • Item 7B – Levee Screenings, LSAC Assignments, and Risk Communication (Erik James, Levee Safety Program Manager, USACE Sacramento District)
  • Item 8 – Department of Water Resources Items
    • Item 8A  – Monthly Report of the Department of Water Resources (Jon Ericson, Division Chief,
      Division of Flood Management, Department of Water Resources)
    • Item 8B – Preseason Flood Coordination (Elizabeth Bryson, Chief, State-Federal Flood Operations Center, Department of Water Resources and Jon Tice, Acting Chief, Enforcement Section, Board Staff)
    • Item 8C – Flood Emergency Response Information Exchange (FERIX) Database (David Parker, Hydrology and Flood Operations Office, Department of Water Resources and Greg Harvey, Acting Plan Implementation and Compliance Branch Chief, Board Staff)
    • Item 8D – American River Watershed Project, Natomas Basin (Reena Jawanda, Flood Projects Office, Department of Water Resources)
    • Item 8E – American River Common Features (WRDA 2016) Informational (Ryan Young, DWR Flood Projects Office, and Nikole May, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District)
  • Item 9 – Board Items
    • Item 9A – Feather River West Levee Project Encroachment Permitting Update (Ali Porbaha, Plan Implementation and Compliance Branch, Board Staff; Michael Bessette, Sutter Butte Flood Control Agency; and Sean Minard, MHM, Inc.) (Information)
    • Item 9B – Permitting and Inspection Fee Rulemaking Documentation Approval (Preston Shopbell, Chief, Inspection Section, Board Staff) (Action Item)
    • Item 9C (Updated) – Consideration and Adoption of Resolution No. 2018-06 Regarding State Position on Operation and Maintenance for the State Plan of Flood Control (Michael C. Wright, Acting Chief Engineer)(Action Item)
  • Item 10 – Executive Officer’s Report (Documents Submitted for Board Member Review)
    • Item 10B – Update on the activities of the Operations Branch
    • Item 10C – Update on the activities of the Plan Implementation and Compliance Branch
    • Item 10D – Update on the activities of the Environmental Services and Land Management Branch
  • Terra Land Group, LLC Letter

ENVIRONMENTAL DOCUMENTS

  • Item 5B – Permit No. 19312 –Final Environmental Impact Report Initial Study, and Notice of Determination
  • Item 5C – Permit No. 19032 – Draft Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration, Final Mitigated Negative Declaration, Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Plan, Notice of Determination

POWERPOINTS & PRESENTATIONS

To be posted after the meeting.

Details

Date:
August 24
Time:
9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Venue

Sacramento City Hall, 1st Floor Council Chambers
915 I Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
+ Google Map