Central Valley Flood Protection Board
3310 El Camino Avenue
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- Department of Water Resources
- Sacramento Area Flood Control Agency
- National Levee Safety Committee
- National Marine Fisheries Service
- US Fish & Wildlife Services
- Department of Fish and Game
Other Related Links
October 2010 Handbook for Local Communities (PDF: 5.2MB)
A River’s Desire – "A fascinating and informative" historical view of flood protection for the Central Valley of California. It is a story of the Central Valley Flood Protection Board. This video was shown at the Board’s Centennial Celebration held January 27, 2012.
*Note on file sizes: A large PDF file may need to be saved to your computer before it will open successfully. To do so, right-click on the file link, and select "Save Target As".